HomeBrands We CarryOur RangeRegulationsServicesContact

Clark's Gun Shop, Inc. is the story of two brothers, Jim and John, who loved shooting and hunting. Kindled by his desire to try gunsmithing and build custom rifles, Jim started a small shop in a building on their property. During this same period, John, the younger of the two, pursued his interest in bluegrass music. As Jim's Gun Shop outgrew its building and John tired of being on the road, the two began a working partnership in 1957 called Clark Brothers.

site construction by SiteWhirks
Shop Specials Gun Safes Used Guns